- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms (about 6 ounces)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook chicken until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and onion to pan; cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add wine; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook until liquid is slightly reduced, 1-2 minutes; serve over chicken.
(Grabbed from: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/white-wine-garlic-chicken/)