- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- Crushed graham crackers
- 2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur (optional)
- 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk over medium heat. Warm for about 5 minutes, and then add in the cocoa powder, syrup, sugar and salt. Whisk together until combined. Allow to warm for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- While hot chocolate is warming, divide crushed graham crackers into mugs. Optional: Pour one ounce of Baileys into each mug before adding hot chocolate.
- Pour hot chocolate into each mug and top with marshmallows.
- Optional: Toast marshmallows using kitchen torch. Sprinkle a few extra graham cracker crumbs over and top with syrup. Enjoy!
Original recipe by: Michelle
(Grabbed from: https://www.thesecretingredientis.com/smores-hot-chocolate/)