Everyone should know how to make this classic cocktail. Old Fashioneds are easy to make and timeless.
- 1 sugar cube
- 2-3 dashes bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon or rye whiskey
- ice cubes
- 1-2 inches orange peel
- Place sugar cube in a rocks glass.
- Drop bitters onto the sugar cube, then mash it into pieces with a muddler or strong spoon.
- Add bourbon (or rye) and ice cubes; stir until the sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Garnish with orange peel.
By: Hilary Meyer
(Grabbed from: https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/263561/old-fashioned-cocktail/)