- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, margarine or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine, such as Cabernet Sauvignon
- pinch of salt
- Heat the chocolate, condensed milk, butter, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar, wine and salt.
- Keep stirring until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Pour into a bowl or fondue warmer and enjoy immediately with your favourite accompaniments.
Recipe by: Esty Wolbe
(Grabbed from: https://www.kosher.com/recipe/chocolate-red-wine-fondue-10575)