Have you ever longed for the days of yore? You know a hankering for those long ago years of carefree innocence and little responsibility. If your answer is yes, then you get me, you really get me. I’ve been thinking about my pre-teen days lately. How my dear old mother would surprise us after school with fresh-baked cookies and milk, and sometimes she’d blow our minds by adding a squirt of Hersey’s Milk Chocolate syrup (talk about a majorly galactic sugar buzz!). Good times for certain. And so I went about gathering a few choice ingredients from my growing stockpile of liquid goodies to re-create an adult version of this childhood memory. Guaranteed our Grown Up Chocolate Milk is going to make you feel young again, or maybe not. But it is out of this world YUM! Check out the chocolaty recipe down yonder.
- 1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 ounce liqueur (Cinnabon)
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup (Hersey’s)
- 3 ounces whole milk
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- marshmallow creme
- 2 ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add Godiva, Bailey’s, Cinnabon, milk, heavy cream and ice.
- Shake vigorously as in a lot.
- Strain into a rocks whiskey glass.
- Top with marshmallow creme and a drizzle of Hersey’s milk chocolate syrup.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
By: D. Durand Worthey
(Grabbed from: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Grown-Up-Chocolate-Milk-1545026)