- 12 ounces shredded or cubed gouda cheese
- 4 ounces shredded or cubed swiss cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup entwine Wines Chardonnay
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cooking Sherry
- In a small saucepan, saute the garlic over medium heat until translucent and fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and stir to combine.
- Add in the cornstarch, both cheeses, salt and pepper to taste, and cooking Sherry. Use a whisk to stir and combine fully as the cheese melts. Stir continuously to make sure you don’t burn the cheese.
- Stir in the basil. If the fondue is too thick, add a bit more wine. If too thin, add a bit more cheese.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Use crostini, bread cubes, apples, veggies, or chips as dippers.
By: Becky Hardin
(Grabbed from: https://www.thecookierookie.com/easy-white-wine-fondue/)