- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- angel food cake, prepared
- jumbo marshmallows
- 1 quart strawberries, washed and trimmed
- In a small saucepan, bring wine to a simmer. Stir in heavy cream and dark chocolate chips and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Cut angel food cake into large cubes and place one cube on a skewer.
- Roast marshmallow on a separate skewer and toast until desired shade of brown. Place on skewer with cake and top with an additional cake cube.
- Top second cake cube with a strawberry and drizzle skewer with chocolate wine sauce.
- Repeat with remaining cake, marshmallows and strawberries.
(Grabbed from: https://melaniemakes.com/angel-food-cake-smores-skewers/)