- 1 bottle Malbec wine
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ an orange, thinly sliced and quartered
- ½ a green pear, chopped
- ½ a honeycrisp apple, chopped
- ½ cup cranberries
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients. Stir well and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- The sangria is best made the day before you plan to enjoy it, or given at least 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Stir before pouring into glasses. Spoon some of the fruit into each glass if desired.
By: Claire Dieterich
(Grabbed from: https://fortheloveofgourmet.com/thanksgiving-sangria/)