Filled with sweet and spice, each bite has velvety avocado, spicy chipotle and bits of pineapple. Don’t discount the spoon of tequila to add amazing zip!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 Tbsp dried pineapple
- ¼ c finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2-3 tsp chopped jalapeño or chipotle
- ⅛ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp tequila
- Chop dried pineapple into small pieces. Place in a small mixing bowl
- Add green onion, cilantro, chipotle, salt and tequila. Mix up and then add your avocado.
- Mash it well into the other ingredients.
Originally by: Abbe Odenwalder
Grabbed from: (https://honestcooking.com/tequila-spiked-guacamole-pineapple/)