- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Process oat flour, graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a food processor until finely ground, about 20 seconds. Place egg white in a small bowl; whisk until foamy. Add egg white and melted butter to food processor; pulse just until crumbs are moist, 3 to 4 times. (Do not overprocess.) Coat a 12 inch (30 cm) tart pan with removable bottom with baking spray. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Place tart pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake crust at 350°F until lightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- To prepare filling, beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy and sugar is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. Add yogurt, lemon rind, and vanilla, and beat until blended and smooth. Spread filling evenly in cooled crust. Cover and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- To prepare glaze, bring wine and 2 tablespoons sugar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high, stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves. Cook until syrupy and reduced to about 2 1/2 tablespoons, about 12 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Arrange strawberry slices in rows over filling; drizzle with rosé glaze. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.
Original recipe by: Callie Nash
(Grabbed from: https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/rose-glazed-strawberry-tart)