A fun and creamy cocktail sweetened with maple syrup. Garnished with waffles and homemade bacon bits — Perfect for Canada Day celebrations!
- 1 oz dark rum
- 2 oz Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 oz milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon bits
- 2 mini frozen waffles
- Cook a few pieces of bacon, let them cool, then crumble into small pieces.
- Heat up mini waffles.
- Add the Irish Cream, milk, rum and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for a few seconds until ingredients are combined.
- Strain the cocktail into a martini glass. Sprinkle a few bacon bits on the top. Add two waffles onto a skewer and place in the cocktail to garnish.
- Dip the mini waffles into the drink for an added treat.
By: Sugar and Charm
(Grabbed from: https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/maple-syrup-cocktail/89e04892-3318-4cc3-bef7-c91b6fcbe51a)