Super easy and tropical 6 ingredient pina colada sangria for a refreshing summer beverage! This boozy sangria punch makes enough to serve a crowd. Add fresh garnishes to elevate this adult beverage into something you’d be served at an ocean side resort!
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 bottles of white wine, 750ml each
- 1 cup coconut rum
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice
- In a pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries. Stir to combine. Add ice.
- Slushie version: In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries. Add ice and blend to desired texture.
By: Beth from The First Year
(Originally from: https://thefirstyearblog.com/pina-colada-sangria/)