This is your New Years Party solution! A super-easy and super-celebratory Champagne punch that everyone will love.
- 3 cups cold sparkling wine (that’s 1–750 ml bottle)
- 3 cups cold cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (Triple sec, Grand Marnier or Cointreau)
- 2 cups frozen cranberries for garnish
- Measure the sparkling wine, cranberry juice and orange liqueur into a punch bowl.
- Add the frozen cranberries.
- Serve immediately.
By: Christine Pittman
(Grabbed from: https://cookthestory.com/cranberry-champagne-punch/)