A sophisticated hot fudge that you will insist is on all your ice cream. Sundaes will never be the same once you try this!
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet (not unsweetened) chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the heavy cream, brown sugar, and bourbon. Stir until sugar dissolves and cream just starts to boil.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate and vanilla extract, stir until smooth.
- Serve immediately on ice cream or fruit.
(Grabbed from: https://iamahoneybee.com/2020/01/08/bourbon-chocolate-sauce/)