If loving pumpkin spice is wrong, I don’t want to be right! Lately, I’ve been getting my pumpkin fix at home. Not only with pumpkin bread and cookies, but with a homemade pumpkin spice latte, so I can spend more money on shoes. You get it, right?
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus extra for sprinkling
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- 6 ounces freshly brewed hot coffee
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Place the milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and pie spice in a small saucepan and heat over low heat. Cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture is combined and comes to a simmer. Turn off the heat.
- Drizzle a mug with caramel sauce. Pour the coffee, coffee liqueur and warm milk mixture into the mug. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
By: Jessica Merchant