- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 oz Your Choice of Spirit
- Whipped Cream or marshmallows
- In a saucepan, heat milk gently over medium heat.
- When the milk starts to steam, add cocoa powder and stir until completely incorporated.
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla extract, and stir.
- Pour your choice of spirit into a mug and top with the hot chocolate.
- Stir and garnish with whipped cream or marshmallows, if using.
(Grabbed from: https://thrillist.com/recipe/spiked-hot-chocolate-recipe)