This boozy blueberry pancake milkshake tastes exactly like a blueberry pancake. Now have breakfast for dessert and have a little fun, too!
- ⅓ cup blueberries (I used frozen wild blueberries)
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
BLUEBERRY PANCAKE MILKSHAKE
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- ⅓ cup, plus 2 tablespoons blueberry vodka
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons butter extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Make the blueberry syrup. Place the blueberries and sugar into a small skillet and heat on medium high until the juices start to come out of the blueberries. Mash the blueberries and continue to cook until the juices appears thickened. Strain through a fine mesh strainer. Set aside to cool to room temperature, or chill in the refrigerator.
- In a blender, add the ingredients for the milkshake and blend for about 30 – 45 seconds, or until well combined.
- Drizzle the blueberry syrup on the sides of your cups and allow to drizzle down. Pour the milkshake into your cups. Optionally top with crumbled pancake or muffin.
By: Amanda Powell