- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 1 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2-3 tbsp chocolate sauce (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crushed (optional)
- 2 large marshmallows (optional)
Optional: Rim your glass with chocolate sauce and dipping into the crushed graham crackers and set aside.
In a blender combine all ingredients and blend for 1-2 minutes until well combined and smooth. (you may have to scrape the sides to get the marshmallow to combine well, mix for an additional 1-2 minutes)
Pour into your prepared glass.
Optional garnish: Take two large marshmallows. Using a lighter or stovetop brown them and place them on top of your drink.
Originally by: Renee
(Grabbed from: https://unexpectedlygeeky.com/boozy-smores-milkshake/)