This is a delicious and simple dish. A perfect paring of fish and white wine. The fish is baked in parsley and white wine. The fish is tender and very moist when cooked.
- 4large fish fillets, no skin works best
- 1pinch salt and pepper
- 1cup dry white wine
- 1tablespoon chopped pareysl
- 1lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C.
- Place fish side by side in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour the wine over the fish.
- Bake about 20 minutes- check the fish has cooked. Remove fish to a warmed plate and cover with aluminium foil to keep the fish warm.
- Place the baking dish over a high heat, or alternatively pour the juices into a saucepan. Boil the liquid rapidly until slightly reduced.
- Serve the fish with the sauce poured over the top. Garnish with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges
- Great accompanied by a light sald or steamed green vegetables.
Recipe found at australian food. com