Sometimes soup and sandwich is the perfect cold weather meal. And here is a snazzy twist on your traditional grilled cheese that will get your taste buds watering.
It’s a grilled tomato, avocado, mozzarella cheese sandwich! And, I would even add BACON to give it a little meatier taste!!
To make this yummy sandwich, follow the oh-so-easy directions below. Think grilled cheese, and then some.
- Bread of your choice
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- Olive Oil
- Warm-up skillet over medium heat;
- Butter slice of bread; place buttered side down in skillet;
- Top with avocado, tomato and cheese; drizzle olive oil and dash of salt; top with 2nd piece of bread – buttered side up;
- Cook until golden brown; flip.
Add a bowl of your favorite soup (or salad) and you’re all set!