An easy and flavourful fruity cocktail with mango and shots of tequila. It is truly a refreshing summer cocktail!
- 1 slice lime for lining rim (optional)
- sea salt or sugar for lining rim (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups or 1 large mango, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (29.57 ml) lime juice
- 3 tablespoons (44.36 ml) tequila
- 1½ tablespoons (22.18 ml) orange liqueur of choice
- 3 tablespoons (37.80 g) sugar or more
- 2–3 cups ice or more
Optional: Rim margarita glass using sliced lime to rub the glass rim. Dip the glass upside down in sugar or salt.
Add chopped mango, lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur, sugar, and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour the blended mango into a glass – you can add additional ice to your liking. Add any garnish.
(Grabbed from: https://www.africanbites.com/mango-margarita/)