- 1 cup chocolate liqueur
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups brewed espresso
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk (scalded)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- chocolate shavings (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine liqueur and syrup in a microwave-safe dish; heat on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Divide liqueur mixture among 8 mugs; add 1/4 cup espresso to each.
- Froth milk; pour about 1/4 cup milk into each mug.
- Top with ground cinnamon; garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
By: Julianna Grimes
(Grabbed from: https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chocolate-cappuccino)