This chimichurri sauce can be made with cilantro for equally delicious results.
- 1 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon filets
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, stir together the parsley, oil, vinegar, pepper flakes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the salmon on an oiled baking sheet, the drizzle about 1/2 the chimichurri over the salmon filets. Bake the salmon until just cooked through, about 15 minutes. Divide the remaining chimichurri over the salmon and serve.
CONTRIBUTED BY IAN KNAUER
***Grabbed from: http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/chimichurri-baked-salmon