Take the fan favourite banana pudding and give it a little twist. These individual banana pudding are made with rum in the pudding. If you aren’t a rum fan, try it with whipped cream flavoured vodka!
- 2 (3.4-oz.) packages vanilla pudding
- 2 1/4 c. milk
- 3/4 c. rum
- 1 (8-oz.) container whipped topping
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 c. crushed Nilla wafers
- Whole Nilla wafers, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk, and rum until thickened. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- To assemble puddings, in 6 jars, layer pudding, whipped topping, banana slices, and crushed Nilla wafers, then repeat one more time in each jar. Top final layer of whipped topping with crushed Nillas, a banana slice, and a Nilla wafer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
By: Makinze Gore