A glass of red wine with a dish or after work is a popular way for grownups to unwind. It can be alarming when that wine winds up causing a physical reaction that might show an allergy to wine.
Some individuals experience headaches and migraines after having simply one glass of wine. According to numerous research studies, including one released in the March 1988 clinical journal, Lancet, the precise cause of this response continues to be unknown.
Some individuals experience a runny or stuffy nose and itchy, watery eyes when they drink wine. This is likely triggered by naturally happening histamines in wine.
A red nose or flushed skin anywhere on the body can likewise happen in people who dislike wine.
Difficulty Breathing or Swallowing
Anaphylaxis, which is a severe allergic reaction, can cause the throat to swell and close up, making breathing or ingesting hard.
Another reaction to the histamines in wine is the formation of hives, red bumps or welts that can appear all over the body.