THE WINE BUTLER 2007 INC WINEMAKING CONTEST
These Contest Rules are available at the offices of Wine Butler 2007 Inc, 100 Bridgeland Avenue, Toronto , Ontario, M6R1E7
Participation by Internet is
limited to one entry per person per email address during this contest period
- This Contest commences on June 1, 2012 at 12:00:00 p.m.
- Open to legal residents of Canada of legal age to purchase alcohol products in their province or territory of residence at the start of the Contest.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win.
- Purchase does not improve an entrant’s chance of winning.
- To be eligible, all entries must be received by December 1, 2014.
You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee or contractor of Wine Butler 2007 INC
HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go to www.facebook.com/makewinetoronto
(the “Website”), and fully complete the Entry Form: enter valid email address,
signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and
conditions click “ENTER” to complete registration
Registration must be received during the Contest Period.
• The Sponsor requires proof of identity via government
issued photo identification
• Many places: public libraries offer free access to Internet and a number of
Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts.
• GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) prize consisting of 5
Craft Winemaking Experiences, including 5 wine kits of the winner’s
choice, bottles, corks, shrink capsules,service fees and pine wood racks to hold the 150 bottles, approximate retail value
up to $1400 CDN (the “Prize”).
Prize must be accepted as awarded and is
not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash
No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: On December 1, 2014 (the “Draw Date”) at the
offices of Wine Butler 2007 Inc (as defined below) at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET,
one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw Odds of winning depend on the
number of Entries received during the Contest .
The Sponsor will make a four attempts to contact the selected entrant by telephone or email (using the information provided on the Entry Form) within four business days of the DrawDate. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within four business days
of the Draw Date, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then
he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor
reserves the right to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from remaining eligible Entries.
• BEFORE BEING DECLARED THE CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, the selected entrant
will be required to answer a mathematical skill-testing question
without mechanical or other
• GENERAL: All Entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject
to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
Sponsors decisions are final and binding on all
entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions
regarding the eligibility/disqualification of Entries and/or entrants. By
participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms
• An entrant may be required to provide government
issued photo identification
By entering this Contest, each entrant expressly consents
agents and/or representatives, storing, sharing and using the personal
information submitted with his/her Entry only for the purpose of administering the
Contest and in accordance with canadian email marketing policy