A quirky wine corkscrew can jazz up your next wine party. There are tons of unique corkscrews out there. A little piggy wine corkscrew was the inspiration for this post. This simple, yet fun, corkscrews are a great conversation starter, and they’ll look great on your bar.
- The pièce de résistance! The wine pig corkscrew is a must-have.
- The Zak Designs D Circle Clear Corkscrew looks like it came out of a sci-fi novel. Or, considering it doubles as a magnifying glass to read tiny print on a label, maybe a James Bond movie.
- Animal lovers, don’t worry, the horn isn’t real (I mean, obviously, but just want to put everyone at ease here…). The Brass/Horn Corkscrew is a beauty.
- This bow tie corkscrew is too cute. The bonus is that it comes with an eyeglass wine stopper.
- This one is just a tease, because you probably won’t actually be able to find it anywhere (sorry!), but it’s still worth highlighting. It’s an Austrian mid-century modern foot corkscrew designed by Carl Auböck.
- I know. You’re probably sick of the moustache craze, but this Jonathan Adler corkscrew is a gold (well, brass) moustache, so it’s extra special.
- This corkscrew is actually named the Screwnicorn. While the name doesn’t quite work for us, a unicorn corkscrew was too good to pass up.
By Naomi Firestone, Vinepair